Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Why...

I am a tired man. A tired young man that feels like a tired old man. People aren't supposed to feel tired before they are 30. After that is fine. Right Tom? Before that age of oldness people are supposed to be spry, in their prime, but no I am a tired sack o' crap. I am tired for a myriad of reasons, Math being the first and foremost and I have only done one day so far. That does not bode well.

In any case, the comic seems to be skipping along and other projects are coming and going for both Tom and myself. A little money made, very little on my part, which is fine. I can afford to be paid little at the moment, though that moment is fast fleeting. I gots bills to pay as well.

Oh, it is 6-6-06 now. I don't know whether to be jittery or elated, I do quite a bit of work in the horror field for some reason. So elation might be the way to feel, just because this date only comes around once every thousand years. Though it really doesn't if you think about it, this date only comes around once, because it is 6-6-2006, not 6-6-1006. So to celebrate this day of that bears a 'devilish' number (a little) we get the remake of the Omen. I asks ya why folks, why. Hollywood please stop remaking films, and remaking television shows into films, and sequels where they are not needed or deserved. If not for me, then for your children... What? OH those sequels and remakes are paying for your child's 24 karat diapers. Then by all means continue to let the crap, both figuratively and literally flow.

Good night, or good morning, or wake up, or go to sleep. or something.

-The Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home